Uncle Sam’s new plan for retirees, the SECURE Act, is a real mixed bag.
In today’s episode, Sam Legaspi and Koz Tsukamoto discuss the SECURE Act’s proposed changes, which have potential for both good and bad outcomes. This is your chance to find out how this new plan could shake up your retirement planning.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The new rules included in the SECURE Act
- How the new requirement to empty out your IRA within 10 years threatens the strategy to stretch it out
- The positive and negative sides to the Act’s new 401(k) feature
- Some of the reasons for these changes
- Why the new law that allows small businesses to band together to create a 401(k) plan for their employees is a good thing
- How the proposal to push the required minimum distribution age from 70 ½ to 72 is good but only delays the inevitable
Tune in to learn about the upcoming changes proposed in the SECURE Act and how they may impact you.
Resources: Financial Liberty Project: 800-640-8105