While this topic isn’t for the faint of heart, knowing these seven stats will help you plan for a secure retirement.
In today’s episode, Sam Legaspi and Koz Tsukamoto uncover seven scary retirement statistics that will move you to take action. This is your chance to learn from other people’s mistakes and plan for a happy retirement.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Some of the changes that may occur with Social Security in the next few years
- Whether or not Social Security is 100% taxable
- Why the average age of retirement is scary
- The dangers of withdrawing money from a retirement plan if you’re under 59 years old
- The numbing yearly cost of health care
- Why it is important to budget for fun
- And more!
Tune in to learn what these scary stats are and how you can put your best foot forward!
Resources: Financial Liberty Project: 800-640-8105