What exactly makes a person go “hmm” in the midst of financial planning?
Sam and Koz begin today’s episode by answering a listener’s question about retirement planning, and then they move on to discuss six things that everyone should pay attention to in their financial planning.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you should increase your life expectancy to 100 when creating your financial plan
- What turnover looks like in your portfolio and why you should keep it a minimum
- How hidden fees in some investment vehicles can increase your costs
- Why relying on a single investment is a bad idea
- What it means to have a tax-efficient strategy
Tune in to have your own “hmm” moments as you learn six things to watch out for in your financial plan.
Resources: Financial Liberty Project | Phone number: 800-640-8105