According to statistics, retirement is not a life stage that many people are planning for.
Today, Sam Legaspi and Koz Tsukamoto discuss how people’s everyday choices can end up taking a bite out of their retirement vision. They also answer questions from workshop attendants about budgeting, pensions, and other not-so-obvious, but critical, retirement subjects.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Effective strategies to gain control of your expenses
- Whether you can actually rely on your pension
- The overlooked detail that you must keep in mind about your pension
- How understanding the ever-changing financial rules can positively affect your retirement vision
- What a financial soulmate is and the importance of having one
- The benefits of downsizing during retirement
- And a lot more!
Tune in to this lively episode with Sam and Koz and learn how to protect your retirement vision!
Resources: The Financial Liberty Project | Phone number: 800-640-8105