Today’s episode is inspired by retirees who’ve told Sam and Koz that they would definitely make changes if they could turn the clock back 10 years.
Join your hosts as they talk about your Retirement IQ. This is your chance to test your retirement intelligence and figure out what you might want to do before you actually retire.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What the retirement IQ entails
- How to raise your retirement IQ
- Crucial questions you need to ask yourself in order to prepare for retirement
- Actions you can take to become aware of your monthly living expenses
- The importance of considering inflation effects when planning for retirement
- And more!
Tune in now to test your Retirement IQ!
Resources: Phone number: 800-640-8105